Google Analytics Consulting, Reporting & Analysis
The world of web analytics is home to numerous solution providers and products which all perform well, but which serve specific needs. These include paid services such as Omniture’s SiteCatalyst, and free services such as PiWik and the very popular Google Analtyics.
Understanding your true needs and choosing the right product or service to meet those needs is a challenge for most businesses. My 10+ years of experience and knowledge in web analytics can help you identify the most appropriate tool based on your specific requirements.
Without accurate data and the expertise to interpret the data and craft your marketing strategy based on the collected information, it’s nothing more than meaningless numbers.
To make informed marketing decisions you need the data and knowledge to support them. I can help!
Do you know…
- how many people come to your website?
- how do those visitors find your site?
- what search keywords and phrases do they use?
- what do they do after arrived at your website?
- if you are reaching your desired target market?
- what traffic sources are converting to sales or leads?
- at what point in the sales process do they leave your site?
If you cannot answer Yes to all the above, then read on…
How Web Analytics Can Benefit Your Business:
- Analyze visitor behaviour and trends
- Track all of you Online Marketing campaigns
- Integrate and track your offline marketing campaigns
- Improve your conversions and maximize your ROI
- Discover hidden problems with your website’s usability
- Segment your data to identify unique characteristics of your visitors
- Deploy advanced mouse and click-tracking tools to understand visitor behaviour
- and many more…
Google Analytics Certified Set-up, Support and Analysis
Certified Google Analytics Services Include:
- Creation and configuration of your account
- Properly placing the tracking code into the pages of your website
- Defining Key Performance Indicators and enabling Goal tracking
- Monthly interpretation, reporting and consultation on the data collected
- Configure tracking across multiple domains and subdomains
- Enable Flash events and download tracking within Google Analytics
- Training to help you understand the most important KPI’s for your business
- Google Analytics trained and Qualified Individual (GAQI)
- Certified as a Google AdWords Advertising Professional (GAP)
- Experienced with most major web analytics and traffic tools
- Over 16 years of hands-on experience in Online Marketing
- Actively involved in industry professional associations (IIMA, WAA)
- Honesty, Transparency and only Ethical practices
Not all Google Analytics Support is created equal, and some things are just too important to leave to chance. Choosing a Google Trained and Certified Analytics Professional will get the job done right – the first time! I have been studying website visitor behaviour and analytic data since the late 1990′s, and using Google Analytics on a daily basis since it was introduced in 2005 and will help you get the most from this powerful marketing tool.